Saturday, January 31, 2009

michelle is the best. and God is even better.

so as hurt as my feelings are right now...
i can't believe how amazing my Lord is.

I think it's weird how my faith is... someone just told me another person felt that my faith needed to be tested... 
first of all my faith is tested every day... (i dont really understand why another Christian who loved Jesus would think it was their job to personally make sure they "put me in my place" or whatever... considering we are supposed to be spurring each other on in love and whatnot... pretty sure that the world is hard enough without the people that are supposed to be encouraging you trying to tear you apart... :/ )
its ok though...

because i have honestly been given way more than i should by the Lord.

How could I ever doubt his love?

How could I ever question his mercy?  

He woke me up today to make sure that andrea, sara and i would go on that beautiful hike.
if we hadn't gone we wouldn't have been able to bless those girls... we wouldn't have been blessed by getting to know all those other people.

He gave me a freaking desk... i'm actually crying when I think about that... like... WHO ARE YOU!?!?!?!  You love me beyond anything.... 

gosh i love you jesus.

AND...



beyond and worth more than any of those things...

You gave me michelle.
Jesus, I wish she was here so bad.
Her love for me is just like yours.  You are way too good to give us each other.  Two people on earth are rarely so lucky.

Every time... God,
You put the words in her head to say that are perfect.

It was so encouraging to hear her quote the scripture you're placing on her heart... I miss telling her every day what you taught me and hearing every day what you brought her through.

"The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still."
How would she know apart from you Lord, that you would squeeze my hand as she said that.

k
andrea's here... so its time to go to trader joes.

No comments: