Friday, January 30, 2009

sunny days duh.

carolina's angry cause she looks like a spinster and she's 28.
so the good news is that mitchell dong and i like the same music.
thats always nice.

sang To Be Alone With You last night with Davey at Open Mic night in Engstrom...
beginning was shoddy on my part... 
(slash davey turning to me and letting me know that he couldn't remember squat was a little annoying... so duely noted i will not be accompanying him again... or i guess he accompanied me... but he asked so idk what you call that)

the end though was brilliant and as cruddy as the sound system was I didn't feel that bad about it... 
I feel like if I had really worked hard to understand soundboards more fully and the technique that Kurt teaches back home I would be invaluable.
Running sound for a year like... did almost nothing for me except now I know when stuff does sound cruddy and that they CAN fix it... i don't remember much of the how to.

nobs are twistable.

No comments: