Monday, January 12, 2009

new semester day uno

k... so the Lord made this day his... 
like... obviously every day is the Lords but he just took over my heart.. and blessed me... 
I woke up without an alarm clock at 7:30...
Enjoyed the warm sunshine in the room and listened to the birds chirping outside while i read and got ready...
Listened to some good worship and just enjoyed the morning...

I went to the Registrar's and got a couple questions answered and then headed off to chapel.
I missed brittany but it was alright cause I saw Lindsay Frey and so we found seats together.
Chapel was awesome.
Worship was amazing... 

Be Thou my Vision, O Lord of my heart;
Naught be all else to me, save that Thou art.
Thou my best Thought, by day or by night,
Waking or sleeping, Thy presence my light.

Be Thou my Wisdom, and Thou my true Word;
I ever with Thee and Thou with me, Lord;
Thou my great Father, I Thy true son;
Thou in me dwelling, and I with Thee one.

Riches I heed not, nor man’s empty praise,
Thou mine Inheritance, now and always:
Thou and Thou only, first in my heart,
High King of Heaven, my Treasure Thou art.

High King of Heaven, my victory won,
May I reach Heaven’s joys, O bright Heaven’s Sun!
Heart of my own heart, whatever befall,
Still be my Vision, O Ruler of all.

Then Terry Franson spoke and it was good... but a little disorganized... AND he forgot the name of the like... first woman president of a college or whatever who was there today visiting ... and it was sooo amazing.

He went to introduce her and said all that then said... "and i'm drawing a blank... !"  and everyone went "HUHHHH!!!!!!"

booked it to my 3d class... OH MY WORD I LOVE THIS CLASS.

so for my first project that has to have 50 sculptures... i'm taking wire and making circles.  all different sizes.  Then I'm going to hang them with fishingline from 2 dowels.  Theyll all be at different heigths and spiral and twirl and spin.  BEST MOBILE EVER... because... wait for it .. wait for it... i'm going to cover them all in feathers!

don't have to get a book... SHARIN.

then.... i had luke acts with Duzik so of course it was amazing.


I just signed up for Childrens Literature in between them... which will be AMAZING. i'm sooo excited.

Tomorrow my first class is at 1:05 and its Art/Faith and we meet in the coffee shop with Catling and just discuss all of that stuff... i'm soooo thrilled!

Then I have 2d.


honestly... all my classes are like... applicable to life.

MY LIFE.

and i'm excited!


No comments: