Saturday, January 31, 2009

thank you jesus...


so i'm out in the sun....
reading for Luke/Acts with Andrea, Sara, and Sam....
we just returned from hiking the "A" at 6:30 this morning.... came back and had pancakes with the RD.  
God woke me up at 5:50 today... so I knew he wanted me to do that hike... something special about today...
can't wake up for my 10:40 class but my body can wake me up for a sunrise hike without an alarm... Hahaha

except it makes me wonder if I thought of every day as intentionally being woken up to honor the Lord.... hmm




ANYWAYS.
Lauren Reed just walked over to me... "Emily, we have a drafting table in the back of my car.  It was my grandpa's ... It's mine now but I don't have any way to use it.... I heard you needed a table for your studio space."

soooooo
i shook her parents hands...
thanked the Lord and now I have a flipping amazing drafting table for my studio space. 
wow.


God is good.

ALL THE TIME.

even on beautiful days where he blesses you a lot.


No comments: