Saturday, January 3, 2009

Bless the Lord, Oh my soul, Bless the Lord.

so, last night during our quiet time at The Way it seemed that everything the Lord revealed had to do with having a good attitude in different situations while being at school.
He wouldn't do that if I wasn't going back.

so I am.

My dad and I talked everything over today... 
I'll return as planned next weekend and do this semester.
My application to PNCA must be done by March which means:
I need a bunch of life drawings.
I need to finish feather shoulder man this week.
I need to write my two essays this week...

I can probably do the essays while I'm in Eugene.
Feather guy at home.
Life drawings while at school.

I guess this is good... 
The Lord will be with me.

I can face the roommate situation head on and not run from it.

I can become better friends with Andrea.

I can work hard in my art classes and only take other classes that I'm interested in.



No comments: