Thursday, January 22, 2009

interesting talks.

1. talked with Nicole Jonny today for a long time... just asking question after question about her experiences growing up in Navajo culture... 

i think its incredibly sad how distant and naive we are to the culture and modern day struggles of the native americans.

2. kaleo was really interesting and the Lord again prodded my heart about the american apparel give up.  i'm going to end up doing it.  gosh it will be hard.
or at least... thats what my brain says... it SHOULD be... but i dont think its actually going to be anywhere near as difficult as I think it will be... and noah will help me.
andrea too...

i'm meeting with Woody to discuss it...

mostly I'm just sorta scared... 
and then theres the fear that my pride will be the motivator in the end rather than God's glory.

No comments: