Monday, April 6, 2009

so far..

today has been successful....
1. woke up at 1
2. got a GREAT package from my mom containing: triscuits, special k red berries, wheat thins, trail mix, assorted dried fruits, and a chocolate Peter Rabbit for easter...
as well as a card with 20 bucks, and tons of adorable pictures of the family and an update...
in the update my mom used the word "helluva"... she literally wrote that.
helluva?
realllllly??? are we from the bay area?  jeeze louise.
3. i recieved in the mail MANSFIELD PARK (yesssss) and ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SEASON THREE. :)  nice.
4. on my way to get a jamba i saw brian kraft whos staying on campus and after getting my jamba i helped him change the oil on his vespa... more like kept him company and observed.
5. brian gave me a ride on his vespa to west campus so i could get my dinner... 
i am extremely happy about this because i used to want a vespa really bad and now its sorta rekindled... they are way fun.
6. i caught a cricket on the way home that was about 2 inches long... HUGE.
his jump was like 20 feet.
brought it back showed brian... he took a picture for me.

i'm excited because now i'm going to ahve at least ONE whole picture from my spring break of me holding a bug.

pahaha...

yeah right... but all the same its going to be a cool picture and ill load it.

now... i'm going to read some CRAZY LOVE out on the lawn as usual...  
and then watch some Arrested Development season 3 while i work on homework
whaddya think....


also i told brian about this weird situation with this 23 year old person that it feel like the Lord is asking me to wait for... 
and he had some good common sense advice.  i'm glad to have had it.

No comments: