Monday, April 6, 2009

comparisons

ok ok... so its 4! years... not 5...

1) I have never owned a car
2) I don't know how to play chess
3) I have never paid more than $1500 for anything tangible
4) I get paid to weld
5) I no longer want to be in school, I just want to get my degree and be more a part of real life
6) I used to study biology and thought I was going to be a doctor and/or go into prosthetics design.
7) I want to always work with my hands, a cubicle seems like the worst way to make money.
8) The first time I ever flew was international AND intercontinental.
9) I have never been on a boat and not been able to see land.
10) I want to change Number 9
11) I build electric guitars, though infrequently
12) I have yet to write a complete song.
13) I can't whistle consistently.
14) I can play any brass instrument except the trombone
15) Flight is still the only superpower i would want
16) I want to have between 3-5 kids someday, less than that makes for a boring home.
17) I want to be more motivated to make things rather than buy them.
18) I used to have a tail, sort of. 
19) I want to explore alaska
20) I can cook pretty well if I may say so myself
21) I have no tattoos
22) I am a second generation American (my dad is from argentina)
23) I don't really have a #1 favorite of anything, I have more like a top 5, with all 5 holding the same preference 
24) I no longer buy meat.
25) I have to poop really bad




1) recently i've taken more of an interest in canoeing and backpacking... 
2) i can whistle pretty well people tell me
3) my family is from old bohemia... my ancestors were gypsies
4) i have no tattoos and only my ears are pierced
5) i don't know how to play chess
6) i have never owned a cell phone, an ipod, or a car
7) i have never spent over 100 dollars on any one item
8) i want to become an illustrator when i grow up
9) i have dreams about india i want to go so bad
10) my favorite colors are seafoam and poppy
11) i want to have 3-5 kids
12) i hope i have 3 boys because i want to name them Liam, Ephraim and Asher
13) i played the clarinet for 3 years, the piano for 10, 
14) i've performed in Notre Dame
15) i collect books.  good ones. hardback and beautiful.
16) when i was little, i used to have these dreams about flying so often that i believed i really could... i wish i still had those dreams
17) i miss home.
18) i've had skin cancer.
19) i enjoy being lonely and i have a theory that i could survive prison and even solitary confinement because my imagination is so insane.
20) i have a weird problem with girls calling boys...  or even approaching them... 


im sorry... but some things are just weirdly in the same realm.

No comments: