Saturday, April 4, 2009

day 2

being on campus without others is strange.
i watched I Am Legend today to force thoughts about it out into the open. 
ahaha.

weirrrd.

recent thoughts:
1. i knew kerry degman was a model.. but when did he become a super model?  i think its weird to see pictures of someone i remember from high school posing with Kate Moss.
um.
that just sorta freaked me out today.
2. i'm annoyed that the CAF is not open like they said it would be.  I went grocery shopping last night for things to help out with the fruit-lackingness of their selection but now that it isn't even open .. i've been eating cereal, grahm crackers, cuties, and pb and j.
3. yesterday i did all my laundry. including my sheets... i let those air dry and now my room smells really lovely because of the febreze laundry soap warming and filling up my room.
4. Andrea's here tomorrow and we will go to church.  Today has been a real contemplation day... i'll do a separate blog on that.


1 comment:

Pony said...

Apparently he's huge. He bragged to me recently about reaching top 100 male models or something. But damn, Kate Moss is huge. She's a babe and a half.