Tuesday, March 24, 2009

MIAMI.

sooooo i've been GETTING READY for like an hour...and have accomplished NOTHING.


all due to the fact that i just rediscovered my incredible love for grinding my teeth and kicking up my heels to taking back sunday.

i FREAKING love them.

20 20 surgery.
20 20 surgery.

TURN IT IN TURN IT IN.

well its not the quantity that bothers me.
its not the quality that bothers me...


i'm gonna make damn sure that you don't ever leave.

gosh i love listening to stuff that has the raw edge of middle school, first impulses and trying to impress dan.

all the music from the era of liking dan still gets me.

i wanna like take a roadtrip with him and just pop in and play all the music that shaped early high school for us.

such a good time for the music.


OH DANG SPIN.

i looooove this song.
i wish i could go back to sophomore year and go to this show with jamie.

you catch on QUICK.



No comments: