Saturday, March 7, 2009

album leaf: streamside

Today, i woke up, showered, got dressed, gathered my items and walked to starbucks.

I sat there, ate a bagel, drank some passion tea, did homework.

Brian was in there when I got there reading My Antonia.

I love Brian... what a pleasant person.
Its funny how people you like remind you of other people you like. :)
maybe we are all a lot simpler than we think.

: eastern glow

I've gained perspective this weekend.

On the importance of my education again... it appears that while you are at school this has to happen quite often.... or you get caught up in nothingness.

also... 
i love the elevation of my room.

when birds fly in their families across the sky... they are at my level.

and i see them easily.

:moss mountain town.

yesterday i was in starbucks for 3 something hours and i really only answered 1 question from my homework.
certainly i finished 3 assignments when i came back... but its just interesting how distracted I can get.

my children are going to explore the world endlessly.

i'm going to encourage it.

i hope God gives me patience now so that in the future i will always answer questions and direct my children towards answers for themselves.

its just funny how I'm interested in learning to differentiate between all of the Harod's and who built what and who owned which province and what not... 
its not even my homework.

: the light

1 comment:

carlos said...

nice warm thoughts