Tuesday, March 17, 2009

emily defined.

k.
so today i was telling lauren about how stinking structured i am now...

like seriously...
maybe it isn't apparent on here because i still appear scattered... but i'm ridiculous.

its like i woke up got out of bed and was TYPE A.

i run.
i eat cereal for breakfast.
i wear the same outfit all day.
i do all my homework.
i spend hours in the libraries and at starbucks.
i go to bed at a decent hour.
i read before i go to sleep... and i limit it.... as in "OK emily just 3 chapters tonight" and i stick to it.
i wake up at 8:30 even when i don't need to.
i get on facebook maybe once a day.
i eat balanced.
i drink water.
i recieved a 96 on my luke acts midterm... gaining me the highest score in the class... and when my prof passed it back he said "no suprise there" which... noooo that IS a suprise.... i'm not really an A student... :/  but i guess we change.

its like..
i became a healthy balanced version of myself.

and lauren laughed and then became worried... 

"youre still emily right?"
(and then proceeded to charge me to go nuts over spring break)

Nuts equaled sleeping in.

No comments: