Tuesday, May 19, 2009

recluse kid continued.

i mentioned the recluse thing at dinner tonight.

which was the only the second significant parting i had made with my bed all day... the first being to take a shower and the significant part marking that there were several small moments where i excused myself... but those were solely to make the  bed experience more enjoyable.

... like the time at about 4 that i got up and made toast

the whole brain in the wagon thing didn't go so hot.

my mom howled for a couple seconds and my dad snickered and said

yeah, well if you don't get out of that bed your brain won't be the only thing that needs to be carried around in a wagon.

it was right around then that i decided my dad is just about the funniest guy around and that he definitely is not an annoying dad who tells dumb jokes.

either my dads jokes are too clever for me.
or they are at my expense and i just wish i hadnt gotten them.

No comments: