Friday, May 1, 2009

home.

007---Sara-A.Tremblay.jpg


tonight ..

i layed on my back on andrea's floor and stared at the cieling.

i just wanted to escape.


everyones rooms are cluttered with boxes and their things.

we're all packing to go home.

and now... when i need it more than ever, i cannot have tidiness.


i need sea foam with a smattering of yellow ochre.

white birches with a field of breezy poppies.


sky.


i need to lay on my back in my bedroom with my windows all open and the walls illuminated by the sunshine.


i miss just being able to be quiet in my room.


azlyn's always in there.

which is fine... its her room.. but i just need time by myself.


but the thing is you can't do that around here.

there's no where safe to go by yourself as a girl.



for example... i'm sitting here on the floor of my friends room and now Pink has just come on... 

i can't handle that.

i need silence.

i need breezes.

No comments: