Monday, May 4, 2009

final etudier of the year.

sooo right now i'm sitting in a hallway in Duke under a skylight...
its pretty dim in the rest of the hall and all the classrooms are dark so i'm up here for some secluded study time before my next final.

this morning I had 3d design and children's lit all before 1.
i was up until 4 last night studying for luke acts and finishing my costume for 3d.

my fox costume is swell.
i'll definitely post photos when bill sends them to me.
slash youll probably see me wearing it around.

(i can't even believe how sexual my costume is on accident.  basically i chose a fox for the fact that i like them, and i'm a complete tease.  i don't mean to be... but i am i guess...  then i realize that i made it entirely out of bed-sheets i slept in last semester and bra fabric.... who AM i?  honestly I didn't even think about it).

i wrote my luke acts paper last night and yesterday finished all my 2d.

never got around to studying for children's lit but i took it today and it was super sheezy easy.
there was one question where she asked what HER modified version of Bloom's taxonomy was like and what the application was to children's literature...

obviously if i'd studied I would have known that but i only faintly remembered her touching on it earlier... so i just wrote bloom's taxonomy that I know and hopefully she'll give me most of the points.

but that was the only one that I wasn't 100 percent sure about.

I got an A on my book too.


SOOOOOOO.

basically I know I have an A in art and faith, 3d design, children's lit... 

and in luke acts I'm pretty sure I have an A but it could possibly become a B... he's a pretty tough cookie and though I've received really high A's on all my assignments that's what happened last semester and I got a B. so we'll just have to see.

in 2d i'm really not sure.
i didn't do half of the critique write ups for other people... considering they were stupid.
and i didn't do this half assignment in class where we cut up paint cards and glued them on a notecard ... cause that is stupid.

honestly my pieces were like 20 x better than 3/4 the class so I'll be super annoyed if I don't get an A.
I should probably just ask him and see if I can't do anything to make certain I'll get one.



following this post:
luke acts final: review strauss quotes and finish outline for paper.
sticky's in bible passages

take luke acts final.

shake duzik's hand. cause you loved having him for 2 semesters.

go read walking on water for 3 hours.

take notes on every chapter.

traipse about in your fox costume and show cherie.

get napkins for art and faith FORT PARTY.

sleep.

TOMORROW: give books to ashlyn.
pay 2.00 to the library.
Build a Fort and eat oreo's and drink milk and tell stories for Art and Faith... (gosh i love this class)
say bye to all the seniors :/
talk to Chris about storing some of my art in the summer.
clean out studio.
tutti fruttie with sam and andrea to celebrate the birthdays ill miss this summer.
sleeeeeep.  maybe watch little women?

WEDNESDAY: pack.
paint studio.
do laundry.
ask if i can sleep in kelsey's extra bed.



No comments: