Monday, May 25, 2009

developments.

live spherically:  shooting out new roots in all directions at the same time.
then... things will come to you.

its pretty true.

today i: looked up and saw shapes on my wall 
the shadow outline of the hydrangea outside of my window...

so i stuck some paper up and traced it.

then i took another sheet and drew a bunch of triangles.

then i painted those triangles.

and beautifully balanced: the piece is on my wall.


then...
i watched Our Mutual Friend.

and folded dozens of white paper triangles... making shapes to fold and create 3d organic/amorphous / sharp edged/ mountain like shapes.

then i used paper that i painted to look like wood and covered some of the triangles.

then i threw those aside cause i couldn't do them right.


then i went outside and took a tree branch that i found and cut out of different green felts: leaves.

then i sowed them to the tree branch and nailed it into my wall.


:)


that was a successful project.


then i made my first felt beard.

i plan on forcing my mother to take a picture of me with it on tomorrow. 

also: my metabolism is screwed up... THAT needs to get fixed.

but i don't really mind all that much.

i'm sending out green shoots in all different directions....
i'm extremely inspired. 
and i don't want it to pass me by.

No comments: