Thursday, February 19, 2009

sacrifices.

i wish i could give up what God asks me to... and still have it.

have my cake... and eat it too.

like, this is a HUGE endeavor...
but i think its for that very reason i have to do it.

clothes are NOTHING in the space of eternity.

they are to keep me warm and from being naked.
and there are people who would love to be able to wear american apparel.

i know what i have to do ... 
but i just wish like... i WANT glory for it.

like... i know i shouldn't but i want EVERYONE to know that i did it... so i at least get something out of it...

i know in my head that i SHOULD want Jesus to be my reward but I don't...


i could care less.

but this all stinks because i'll have to do it anyways... but my heart will be in the wrong place...

I don't want to give it up out of fear... 
I don't want to give it up because i HAVE to...
I want to give it as an offering to the Lord...


No comments: