Wednesday, February 11, 2009

nineteenyerolds.

my birthday has been so wonderful.
started early.. at midnight with floods of wellwishing...
grahm's wishing...
andrea and kelsey and sara came in and brought my presents i'd surrendered to their care...
i opened them on mah bed.
including anna geannopoulous's card. :) :) :) :) and i put her valentine up on my mobile so i wouldn't open it until feb 14 and it would be FIRST THING.
hannah my RA came and sang to me in a cute little way... and brought me two half eaten cookies :) ahahha...
meaghan larkin made me a delightful 11:20 something minute video with GREAT songs that i enjoyed tremendously...
i wore my shirt yesterday (cause i accidentally opened it early and i have no patience)
and i am wearing my hat today... :)
i've had so many people wish me happy birthday...
INCLUDING john wallace in front of half the caf this morning... we had a wonderful shared moment :)
i tried to call home but no one answered :/ hahaha
came back to my room and sam had put some beautiful flowers in a vase for me on my desk....
lauren put up balloons all over my desk and had a card for me...
oh yeah... andrea made me the most wonderful card... shaped like a sunflower and with the sweetest messages... she said i'm the friend she's always asked the Lord for!!!! :) which is honestly the nicest thing a person could say.
AND lauren gave me a card i've had saved that my mom sent her to give to me...
its from when we were little and super precious...

i'm going to check my mail in a sec.

finished my homework sorta... 
now i'm reading walking on water... the most amazing book for artists in the world of literature... Madeleine L'engle is a genius.

andrea took pictures of presents...
and i look gosh darn awful but their hilarious... so i'll put them up at some point.

gotta go print my homework for childrens lit!

1 comment:

grahm said...

one more happy birthday for you! i hope it was stinkin' awesome :)